Friday, December 31, 2010

RABBIT RABBIT!!

This post was intended to get back at my brother-n-law who texts me every month with this message (to supposedly "steal" ones luck for the next month if you are the first to say it on the first day the month). Being an ER doc, he is often on duty during the wee-hours of the new month (when I am usually sleeping) and is able to get me before I can get him. However, just over 2 weeks ago he, his wife and 1.5 kids moved to Africa ....

I figured that being the first to do it in January would give me all his luck for the new year!

Apparently, someone beat me to getting him, because I just got word that he has Malaria!

Now, I feel a little guilty ... and slightly worried that because I attempted to get him when he was "suffering" the Rabbit Rabbit is going to back-fire on me and he will end up with all my luck for the new year after all.

I just can't win ... but at least I don't have malaria!

No comments: